- Deferred: I won’t be able to give my tutorial, like last year. However, I’m perfectly willing to give it as an open-space, cut down to size, followed by discussion. Would people be interested?
- Don’t Write Big Python Applications: Lightning talk (theme is: “all ‘big’ Python applications should be hosts of co-operating processes”)
- You, Yes You, Should Be Contributing to Twisted: another Lightning talk I’m thinking of giving.
- Fix the flaws which bother you!
- Get experience with Python coding in the real world
- Get experience with TDD
- Get comments on your code from experienced Python developers
- Get the ego boost (and resume filler) from contributing to an Open Source project