1. If I ever get to teach “Calculus 1”, I’m going to give the most horrible exercises. I know half a dozen exercises which technically only need Calc. 1 knowledge, but are extremely hard.
2. I am working with friends on a TV show.
3. I have written over 150 songs.
4. I tend to drink over 4 club soda bottles a day.
5. I think that as much hype as the music/math connection has gotten, music/programming has a deep relationship that I plan to explore one day.
6. As brain relaxation, I like to develop the theory of ordinals (“ordinals are all non-order-isomorphic, well-ordered and cover the order-isomorphism equivalence classes of well-ordered sets”) with pen and paper.
7. When I was young, I read and re-read my Hercule Poirot and Sherlock Holmes books so many times, my mom took to hiding them. Finding them in the closet is one of my happiest childhood memories.
Passing the meme along to Chen.